Saturday, June 10, 2017

Post-it Art #30 - Deku Seed Bag

The next post-it art, and the first of an ammo holder, is the Deku Seed Bag from Ocarina of Time. The seed bag is primarily made out of leather, which gave me another excuse to practice the leather texture. Instead of starting the small "scales" on the leather, I tried varying the direction of the pencil strokes, which is something I don't do normally. I think that it still resulted in a decent leather texture. I also paid attention to the shadows of the strings on either side as well as the subtle crease marks and loops on where the strings close the bag. I put shading on the bottom of the bag to signify seeds being in the bag, as well as part of the top which was folding over. Today is also the one-year anniversary of this blog, so I'll also be making a celebratory post.

No comments:

Post a Comment