Sunday, August 28, 2016

Vacation Photos and Zelda Sandcastles

I was on vacation for a few days and I found a way to put it into my blog. The sunrise photos involved me waking up at 5:30 in the morning and going to the beach to take them before the sun rose. The sunset photos were much easier to get. I also made two Skyward Sword-themed sandcastles; however while being at a beach where my phone could easily get sandy and wet I could not make them completely like the original. I made a few photo albums which will be in the captions of each of the samples.
Skyview Temple (multiple creative
 liberties taken), see more here
Sunrise photo, see more here
Sunset photo, see more here
Earth Temple (taken through a plastic bag
and with no good reference), see more here

No comments:

Post a Comment