Sunday, August 28, 2016

Blog Update

With school coming up and my current level of interest in this blog I am concerned about the future of this blog. I have created a plan for some in-school art, which is to take a post-it notes (i have white ones hehe) and draw something (probably a Zelda thing) on it. This is a better idea than a notebook because it is smaller and more discreet, it is much more portable (my notebook system uses one per subject), there are no pesky lines that would get in the way, and it is much easier to scan a post-it than it is to scan a notebook. I would hopefully get one done every day or two and they would go up if I can find time. This will probably mean no digital art for most of the school year. I hope that it will work and I can keep the blog running until next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment