After almost a full year after drawing the first post-it art, the items menu series has been finalized and framed. I've been thinking about making a proper display for the post-it arts for a while, but I only got around to it fairly recently. I made a Google Photos album with a handful of pictures I took while making it, and the comments I wrote on there show the thought process that I took while making it. I put in more work into the display than just gathering the post-its and positioning them; I also made the bars grouping the potion slots, arrows, and spells as well as the banner on top. As with all of my other work, I signed it and put a date range at the top. I'm glad that I was able to get all of this done in a single school year, and I hope that I will be able to things like this for this year. I apologize for not posting on the blog very often; there's not much of summer vacation left but I'll try to make a couple art posts before I'm back to post-it art.