Thursday, April 20, 2017

Post-it Art #26 - Mask of Truth

The other final trading sequence item from Ocarina of Time is the Mask of Truth. As the mask was curved and had little definite lines, the shading was very important, and I think that I did well on the shading. There seems to be a consistent light source throughout the mask. I attempted to add a light reflection down the middle of the mask but it seemed to only show up on the bottom half. I tried to put in some specialized shading in the mouth hole; I didn't have a definite material that the mask was on so I drew in a simple gradient. I apologize for not posting at all for the last two weeks; the last main post-it art is already drawn and will likely go up tomorrow. I plan to do a few mini-series of the other quest and bottled items for the remainder of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment