Saturday, October 15, 2016

Post-it Art #6 - Pedestal of Time

I was finally able to create another post-it art, and this time it is the Pedestal of Time. I decided to not draw the Master Sword itself because it is featured in multiple games and looks very similar to other depictions of itself. It is also a major item as opposed to past post-it arts. On this one I experimented with adding a small white space on the line between the pedestal and the Triforce symbol in the back to help differentiate the darker color of the symbol with the darker shading present on the right of the pedestal. I put the post-it in the scanner crooked and I had to rotate the image so it would display at the correct angle. Hopefully a seventh post-it art before the end of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment