Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Pencil - Left and Right Brain

The third art homework is a drawing of the left and right brain and showing the differences between them I went for a more abstract view and decided to only use straight lines for the left half and used curves for the right half. The scanner decided not to cooperate so the chessboard with "strategy" on it did not come out very good. As for the art itself I think that the shading could use a bit more touch-up work and an actual shadow on the brain itself. This blog post will end the second longest post-to-post time (only to Kokiri's Emerald - Goron's Ruby), and sadly I have not had a lot of time to do post-it art in school. I have plans for non-school-related art and other material for this blog but for the time being I have a choice between school and art and school is my choice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment