Sunday, June 26, 2016

Digital Art - Sealing Spike + Announcement

Original version
First time doing digital art in... (ohmygosh 16 days thats like two weeks) a while, and I decided to make the Sealing Spike from Skyward Sword. It came out of a great idea of making items related to every boss in the game, but I realized that it takes a long time to do digital art. I also thought it would be a great idea to make it into a iPhone background, so I spent forever trying to find decent templates for spacing. I have also decided that I now know why I haven't done digital art in two weeks. It's because everything takes forever. Line art takes forever. Shading takes forever. Background takes forever. I will try to do more digital art of other items in the "series".
iPhone Background version with signature bumped up

No comments:

Post a Comment